Banca IFIS Group

The Banca IFIS Group has a solid, sustainable and diversified business model, allowing it to achieve profitable and higher results. Its operations concentrate on the Italian market, operating throughout the country without the traditional bank teller.

The Companies currently belonging to the IFIS Group are:

IFIS NPL S.p.A. is a company belonging to the Banca IFIS Group dedicated to the acquisition/disposal and management of non-performing loan portfolios, both property asset and third-party asset portfolios. The goal of IFIS NPL is to make as many NPL assets as possible re-performing, thanks to Banca IFIS’s numerous management channels and the many years of experience that distinguish its operations. IFIS NPL evolved from Banca IFIS’ NPL Area, which became a public limited company on 1 July 2018: a strategic corporate move made to take increasing advantage of future business opportunities.

IFIS Rental Services S.r.l. is a company with its registered office in Milan, subject to the management and coordination of Banca IFIS, and is involved in the operational rental of capital equipment. This model was adopted by the IFIS Rental Board of Directors resolution passed on 8 May 2018.

Cap.Ital.Fin. S.p.A. is a financial intermediary belonging to the Banca IFIS Group with extensive experience in the granting of salary/pension-backed loans, payment delegations and the distribution of financial products such as mortgage and personal loans. Cap.Ital.Fin. S.p.A is registered under no. 212 in the Register of Financial Intermediaries pursuant to Art. 106 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 385/93, as a Company with Banca IFIS S.p.A. as its sole shareholder.

Credifarma S.p.A. is the financial reference point for pharmacies, conceived from an idea of Federfarma (National Federation of Italian Pharmacy Holders), which combines the experience of the latter with the competencies of Banca IFIS. Since 1987, it provides advances on outstanding invoices and other financing tools to pharmacies to meet their business needs and to develop their business. Credifarma is owned for 70% by Banca IFIS and for 30% by Fedefarma.

IFIS Finance Sp.zoo is a Polish registered company with offices in Warsaw, established in 2003, and specialising in supporting SMEs with factoring services. It was acquired in 2006 by Banca IFIS Spa, one of the leading players in the Italian factoring segment and Italian NPL market.

FBS S.p.A. is a company that operates in the NPL sector as an operator specialized in servicing (master and special services), manager of NPL portfolios guaranteed and not, consultant in due diligence and authorized investor in NPL operations. On January 7th, 2019, Banca IFIS finalized the acquisition of 90% of the share capital. In October 2019 Banca IFIS S.p.A. finalized the purchase of the remaining 10%, thus becoming, with this transaction, the sole shareholder of FBS S.p.A..

FBS Real Estate S.pA. is the only firm present today in the Italian real estate and NPL market, capable of operating directly on the entire national territory with its own commercial structure. It further enhanced its role by uniting its consolidated structure of real estate evaluations and appraisals to a commercial network boasting many years of experience in the real estate market and Secured NPL.